- 1 SEPCO Online Bill Checking
- 1.1 About SEPCO (Sukkur Electric Power Company)
- 1.2 Mondes of Payment of SEPCO Online Bills
- 1.3 Online Payment through Bank Account
- 1.4 Payment Via EasyPaisa App
- 1.5 Jazz Cash App
- 1.6 Benefits of Using Online Bill Payment Methods
- 1.7 FAQ
- 1.8 What is FPA?
- 1.9 How can I check my SEPCO Online Bill?
- 1.10 How can I submit my complaint?
We are here to save the time and efforts of our viewers. Here you can check all the electricity bills. If you want to get any duplicates you can get them from here. Today we are going to discuss SEPCO Online Bill. If you are a consumer of Sukkur Electric Power Company and you want to check the bill status. Then you are at the right spot.
Type you 14 Reference number of your old SEPCO old Bill to Check SEPCO Duplicate bill
It is a platform where you can easily check the SPECO Online Bill. You can get a SEPCO duplicate bill as well. Keep on reading, soon we will tell you the process for checking online bills. We will update you about the amount payable, taxes, tariffs, and all the charges.
SEPCO Online Bill Checking
The process of checking the SEPCO online bill is very easy. You need to have your 14 reference numbers for this purpose. Following are the steps for online bill checking.
- Browse the allbillchecker.com site.
- At the top right side, you will “WAPDA”. It is a dropdown menu, take your cursor there.
- From the dropdown menu click on “SEPCO Online Bill”
- Now, you can see here a field that is asking for your 14 digits reference number.
- Enter the reference number in this field and click on the “Submit” button.
- In a few moments, your bill will be on your device screen.
- You can check the SEPCO Online Bill status.
- If you want to calculate all the charges, taxes, and tariffs, click on the “Full View” button.
- After clicking the button, it will take a few seconds to display all the details of your bill.
- Here you can check the amount payable, due date, number of units that you have consumed, and all the taxes & tariffs.
- If you want to get a SEPCO duplicate bill you can download it from here. Click on the “Download” button and the copy of the bill will be downloaded to your device.
About SEPCO (Sukkur Electric Power Company)
SEPCO is an abbreviation of Sukkur Electric Power Company. It was established on 26.07.2010. It has three circles to serve. These circles include Larkana, Sukkur, and Daddu. There are many districts that come under the SEPCO jurisdiction. Before the establishment of SEPCO, these areas were under the jurisdiction of HESCO. It surrendered its limits and after the due notification from authorized officials, SEPCO started serving these areas. The address of the SEPCO Headoffice is Old Thermal Power Station, (Old Sukkur) Sukkur. We have enlisted the districts below;
- Some areas of Rahimyar Khan District
- Daddu, and
- Some territories in Shaheed Benazirabad District
SEPCO is responsible for supplying electricity in these areas. It looks after the complaints, new connections, and electricity breakdowns in its jurisdiction.
if you are fesco Online bill Consumer so you can check Fesco Duplicate bill form here.
Mondes of Payment of SEPCO Online Bills
In Pakistan, the payment of all the utility bills is now very easy. SEPCO bills payment especially is very easy. You can make payments through your bank account, cash payment, online payment, and payment from shops. Nowadays time is very limited, everyone wants to save time. For the convenience of SEPCO customers, it has introduced an online bill payment system.
Online Payment through Bank Account
SEPCO accepts online payments of electricity bills. This is one of the most convenient methods of bills payment. If you have a bank account and it offers you online funds transfer services then you can easily enjoy this service as well. You do not have to go to the shop or GPO to make payment of your SEPCO bill. Now you can do this by staying at home with your mobile phone. Open the bank application and make payment through your cell phone.
Payment Via EasyPaisa App
If you have the Easypaisa app on your mobile. You can use it for SEPCO Online Bill payment. You need to have a sufficient balance in your Easypaisa account. There is an option of “Bill Payment” under this heading you can see “Electricity”. Click on it and it will take you to this list of companies that supply electricity. Select “SEPCO” from the list, now it will ask for your “reference number”. When you enter the reference number it will require you to enter the amount and click on the pay button.
Jazz Cash App
SEPCO offers its customers all the possible modes of payment. It also accepts the bill payment via Jazz Cash App. The process will be the same as we have mentioned above.
Benefits of Using Online Bill Payment Methods
There are a number of advantages of making payments from online modes. It saves your time, energy, and money to some extent. You do not need to go out and wait in lines for making payment of your bill. Now you can do this easily by staying at home without any hustle. The online bill payment system is really safe, simple, and convenient for consumers. They stay at their homes and pay the bills using their cell phones.
There are some questions and queries that people have about SEPCO. We are going to answer them.
What is FPA?
FPA means Fuel Price Adjustment. NEPRA has decided to add FPA in the bills to account for the variation in the fuel prices and the generation mix. It is the difference between the NEPRA and the Govt tariff. If it is positive then the govt has to pay in the form of a subsidy. When it is negative, then the customer has to bear it. You can see FPA every month in your bills.
How can I check my SEPCO Online Bill?
We have already mentioned the process of bill checking. You need to have a reference number to track the bill status. Browse our site allbillchecher.com and select the company SEPCO and then enter your 14 digits reference number to check the bill status.
How can I submit my complaint?
SEPCO has a complaint cell that listens to the complaints of the consumers. You can visit the office personally or you can make a phone call to report your complaint. The address is Old Thermal Power Station, (Old Sukkur) Sukkur and the contact number is +92-71-9310789.