There are different electric supply companies in Pakistan. These companies generate electricity and supply it to the consumers. If you are a consumer of any company you can get the facility of online bill check Pakistan. In addition to this, you can also download a duplicate copy of your electricity bills.
There are eleven different companies which are supplying electricity in their circles. They are serving millions of people in their jurisdiction. These companies are responsible for all the power relating matters. If you have any issues you can contact your relevant officials.
Online Bill Check Pakistan
The process of online bill checking is almost the same for all companies. You need to have 14 digits reference number. When you enter this reference number you will get not only the payment status but also you can download a duplicate copy of your bill. The online bill checking process is explained below.
- Open your browser and search allbillchecker.com for check Online bill check Pakistan
- In a few seconds, the site will load and you will the list of companies on the right side.
- You should know which company is your supplier.
- Click on the relevant electric supplying company.
- In a few seconds, it will take you to the next page where you can read a brief detail about the company.
- Furthermore, there is a field that requires you to enter your 14 digits reference number.
- So, enter your reference number and click the button “View My Bill”.
- It will take a few seconds to load your current bill.
- So, you can check the payment status of your bill whether it is paid or not.
- If you want to calculate the cost of electricity and taxes, click on “Full View”.
- So, here are all the details of your monthly electricity bill.
- You can download a duplicate copy of your bill as well.
So it is a simple and easy way to check and download your monthly electricity bill. This process remains the same even if you are going to check the payment status of any company. Furthermore, you can read the details about the company as well. There are eleven different companies that are supplying electricity in Pakistan.
Electric Supplying Companies
- IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
- FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company)
- GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Supply Company)
- HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
- LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
- MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
- PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company)
- TESCO (Tribale Electric Supply Company)
- QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company)
- SEPCO (Sukku Electric Power Company)
So, these are the companies that are responsible for the generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity in Pakistan. Their jurisdiction is very vast, therefore the whole area is divided into circles for effective control.
Online Bill Payment Methods
The payment can be made with traditional methods as well as with modern methods. So, these all companies offer their consumer to pay their bills online as well. Therefore people have the option to pay their electricity bills through their banks or using other options.
If you have a bank account and an online banking service, you can easily pay your electricity bills. But, if you do not have a bank account or access to online banking services. You can still pay your electricity bills online. You can use Easypaisa, JazzCash, or Upaisa apps for this purpose.