Gepco stands for Gujranwala Electric Power Company, it has the responsibility to provide the electricity supply to the people of the Gujranwala division. Along with this city, Gepco also provides electricity to adjacent cities like Sialkot, Narowal, Gujrat, and some other cities are in its jurisdiction. Gepco online bill payment is very easy.
Gepco online bill checking is way easier than its payment. If you are a customer of Gujranwala Electric Power Company and you want to check the details of your bill, then you have reached the right spot.
Sometimes it feels a hectic burden to go outside find a shop or approach to the bank or a govt. post office for making the payment of the bill. But now it is no more a problem for the Gepco customers. It has made it so easy that you can pay your electricity bills from staying at home. We will discuss the online payment methods later in this post.
About Gepco (Gujranwala Electric Power Comapny)
Gujranwala Electric Power Company is doubtlessly the leading company in the region that maintains the supply of electricity. It also takes care of the bill payment system in the whole division. Gepco came in to being on the 25th of April 1998. From its inauguration till now it is working in the best interest of the public.
The core purpose of the establishment of Gepco was to provide uninterrupted supply to the people of the division. It has almost achieved this goal because it is providing the best suppliers and customer services in the region.
How to Get Print of Your GEPCO Online Bill?
Gepco print tool is very useful for all the customers. You can get a print of your bill which will contain all the details about the cost, taxes, and tariffs charged on your bill. It is very easy to use the print tool for getting the print of your Gepco bill.
Here is the proper procedure for using the print tool to get a print of your Gepco bill. Let’s have look at these simple steps without waiting anymore.
- First, browse the official site of Gepco which is gepco.com.pk.
- Now go to the reference number field. There is a reference number on your electricity bill. It contains 14 digits and it is your unique number. Enter your reference number in this field.
- Press the “submit” button and check the details if it is according to your own information.
- The next step after confirming your details is to get print. Now you can see there is a “print” button press it and locate your printer location to get a print of your Gepco bill.
- Do not feel any hesitation in asking any questions if you have in this regard. It will save your time and everyone knows the time is money.
How to Manage the Print Setting
Getting a print of your electricity bill is not a big deal. But there are some settings you should set them accordingly before getting the print. Following are the steps for those settings.
- When you have read your information and you want to get its print, first click on the page set up.
- From here you can select the page size of your requirement. You can select any of the page sizes but the most feasible and acceptable is the A4 page size. Click on this size.
- Now manage the header and footer settings. You can avoid it by simply hitting the delete or crop button.
- In this step, you need to select the position of your print layout. Whether you want your print as vertical or in horizontal shape. We recommend you choose Portrait.
- Now hit the “OK” button after setting up all these steps.
- Press the print button and your Gepco bill will be printed.
Gepco Duplicate Bill Services
Gujranwala Electric Power Company provides many services to its customers. These services are online bill payment, online bill checking, new connections, customer support system, and the complaint cell. If you have any complaint relating to the services or supply breakage you can contact Gepco customer support cell. They will listen to your complaint and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Jurisdiction of Gepco
Gepco is charged with the responsibility to provide electric supply in the whole Gujranwala division. It looks after the electric supply and tackles the issues in the following cities.
- Mandi Bahauddin
Gepco Online Bill Payment Methods
Gepco provides its customers with the facility of online bill payment as well. Now you do not need to carry cash with you and wait for your number standing in large lines outside the banks and GPOs. You can use a bank account, Easypaisa, JazzCash, or any other payment method to pay your Gepco bills.
Here are some frequently asked questions that people generally ask about Gepco.
- How to get duplicate Gepco bills?
- If you have not received bill from Gepco wapda, then you should not worry about it you can download a duplicate copy of it. Just go to www.gepco.pk.com and enter your 14 digits reference number and download the duplicate bill.
- How to calculate the amount payable?
- There is a calculator on the official site of Gepco you can calculate the amount payable. Enter the number of units you have consumed during the month and it will tell the amount payable.
- Payment methods for Gepco bill
- You can pay the Gepco bill thorough your bank account, easypesa, jazzcash or you can use any other payment to pay the bill.
- What is FPA in Gepco bills?
Also You can Check You FESCO Online Bill
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment and is added to your bill as an adjustment for the fluctuations in the prices of crude oil.
About our platform
Our platform is facilitating people in checking their outstanding bills. From our site you can check any type of electricity bill. Furthermore, you can get a duplicate bill from here. If you want to get a print of your bill then you are at the right place.
allbillchecker.com provides you all these services for free of cost. You can get a copy of your electricity bill in pdf format from here. If you want you can get it in hard form, and if you want to calculate the taxes charged on your bill you can easily calculate them from our platform.