- 1 ABOUT K-Electric
- 1.1 K-Electric Online Duplicate Bill
- 1.2 How to Get K-electric Duplicate Bill
- 1.3 Bill Payment Options
- 1.4 K-Electric Online Bill Payment Using your Cell Phone
- 1.5 K-Electric Paperless Bills (Receive Bills through Email)
- 1.6 Terms and Conditions for Getting K-Electric Online Bills on Email Address
- 1.7 K-Electric Online Bill Complaints
- 1.8 FAQ
K-electric online bill checking and bill payment is now at ease. Later in this post, we will guide you about online bill checking and payment making procedures. You can make branchless payments for your K-electric bills.
Karachi electric has empowered the whole of Karachi for over many years. The control span of K-electric is very wide and consists of more than 6500 square kilometers. In this territory, it supplies electricity to all the residential, commercial, and agricultural customers. Karachi electric is serving more than 2.5 million users at a time. Karachi electric is the leading company which covers all the key three key areas like generation, transmission, and the distribution of electricity in the whole city.
You will come to know after reading the post how can you get a duplicate K-electric online bill. How you can make its payment without rushing to the bank, GPO, or a shopkeeper.
K-Electric Online Duplicate Bill
Life has become robust and in this fast going life, no one wants to waste their time on unproductive things. Paying the utility bills in a bank, GPO, or on a shop terminal can take much time. Karachi electric is offering its customers the to pay the bill online without going anywhere.
You can easily get a Karachi electric bill and its payment methods are quite easy, time-saving, and convenient. Over 50% of the total customers are using K-electric Online Bill payment methods and this number is growing every day.
How to Get K-electric Duplicate Bill
First, browse the official site of Karachi Electric www.ke.com.pk and follow the process.
- Click on “Bills & E-Payments”
- There is an “account field”. Enter your 13 digits account number. You can find it on the top right side of the KE bill.
- You can enter 8 digits “Consumer Number” as well.
- Enter your email address.
- Now enter the cell number. Make sure you enter the active phone number because Karachi electric will send you a confirmation text on this number.
Bill Payment Options
K-electric offers different payment options to its customers. It is a revolutionary step of Karachi Electric. Online bill payment saves a lot of time of the customers. You can make payment of your electric bill using your Bank Account, Debit or Credit card.
Before finalizing the payment it will have some details like account number, debit, or credit card number (which you will use for making payment), later it will ask for an email or cell number where you will get a confirmation message.
K-Electric Online Bill Payment Using your Cell Phone
Karachi Electric is really flexible, convenient reliable. It provides its customers with an online payment system. If you can access your bank account with your cell phone you can make payments on K-electric bills.
There are 26 banks from which you can make payments on your K-electric bills. All these banks except First Women Bank Limited are offering their customers mobile banking services. You can pay K-electric bills easily with your mobiles as well.
K-Electric Paperless Bills (Receive Bills through Email)
K-Electric has come up with the facility of paperless Bills. You can get the advantage of getting your electricity bills through Email. For this purpose, you need to subscribe to the K-electric website. The process for registering on the K-electric website is as follow;
- In the first step, it asks for the consumer’s name. Enter your name in this field.
- In the next field, it asks for the consumer’s email address.
- Now enter your account number.
- In the last, it requires the consumer for its mobile number.
This is a simple process for subscribing to paperless bills. You will get bills on your email address on monthly basis.
There are some terms and conditions for paperless bills. You should read them.
Terms and Conditions for Getting K-Electric Online Bills on Email Address
- By selecting the paperless bill delivery option, you are agreeing that KE will deliver your e-bill as an attachment that will be sent to the email address you provide.
- To ensure you receive your paperless bill, KE recommends you add [email protected] to your safe sender list.
- You acknowledge that you will check your email regularly to view your monthly e-bill. KE does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.
- Please ensure your email address is updated in a timely manner if any changes occur.
- By selecting this option, you acknowledge that KE is not responsible for lost or misdirected paperless bills that may result, for example, if your email address is not valid, your inbox is full, or your KE paperless bill is sent to your junk email folder.
K-Electric Online Bill Complaints
Customer satisfaction is the first priority of K-electric. It provides many services to its customers. Online bill complaints is one of those services. If you have any complaints relating to the services of K-Electric you can file them online.
Browse the website www.ke.com.pk and here you will find the process of filing your complaint. The customer service cell will entertain your complaints.
It will ask you for some details before writing your complaint. These details include;
- Consumer Account Number
- Landline phone number.
- Consumer mobile number.
- Email address.
- Consumer name and location
- Billing month (in which bill you have a problem)
- Now type the issue you are facing.
- Enter the captcha and press the “submit” button.
If you are a Lahore electrical use than Click Here to Check you Online bill:
There are some questions that people ask about K-electric. We will answer some of them here.
- What is Fuel Charge Adjustment?
There is a frequent change in the prices of fuel we import from the international market. Most of the time the prices of crude oil go up. The burden is passed on to the customer in the form of FPA. NEPRA has allowed all the electricity distributing companies to make an adjustment under the head of FPA on monthly basis.
- What has been done to improve the electricity?
K-electric has invested more than 2.4 billion USD from the fiscal year 2009 to 2019. They have developed an effective accountability system in Karachi electric. You can observe the following improvements in Karachi electric.
- Greater accountability and check & balance
- Better customer services, working environment, and culture.
- Easier access to the hard-to-reach areas in the city.
- Reduction in losses and improvements in recovery.